Group program are a great way for clients to try your services, get to know you as an expert in your nutrition niche, and for you to leverage your time. Groups can also be a great way to have clients get some basics out of the way before investing in one-on-one services.
Whether your group program is run online or in person, use this tips to fill your group program with people who want what you have to offer!
How to Fill Your Group Program
10 Ways to Find Clients (without a big list!)
- Make sure you know your ideal client. Knowing who your potential client is, what they need from you and how to speak to them in their own language is key for attracting the right people to your program.
- Host a webinar or Facebook Live broadcast on a topic or topics that relate to your program themes. This gives people a sneak peek at what it’s like to work with you, and reinforces with them that you have the knowledge to help them.
- Touch base with previous clients; they may be ready for a refresher. If you are newer in your business, reconnect with your case studies and see if they could benefit from some additional support.
- Offer a referral program for current clients.
- Follow up with your previous “noes”such as discovery calls, and people who asked for pricing and program info but didn’t book.
- Advertise. Set a budget and run Facebook ads, Google ads, post in local buy and sell groups, ask complimentary businesses to hand out flyers, etc.
- Email your list with a series of information packed, valuable emails that relate to your program for a few weeks before opening registration. Get them excited to work with you!
- Offer a bring-a-friend promotion, with two registrations at a discounted price.
- Offer an early bird incentive, with a bonus such as a digital product (recipe book, meal plan, ebook, etc.) or product bonus (supplements, essential oils, teas, etc.).
- Run a short, free challenge to give people a preview of what it is like to work with you. Make sure it has a simple, clear focus so that clients can experience results and success.